Things you NEED to know about “Cheaters” – We’re on to you… While there may not be a clinical definition of what constitutes a cheater, the fact is that cheaters exist and they cause far more damage than it’s usually worth. Whether you consider cheating as sex or simply a kiss, no matter what the parameters of your relationship, a betrayal is a betrayal. Here are a few things you may have never known about cheaters, but probably should because, you know, there are many of them out there.
- 9 Foods to avoid when your tummy hurts – #8 can kill you!
- 7 punchlines you missed from Wizkid’s latest insult at Linda Ikeji – She will cry after seeing this
- 16 Childhood pictures of WWE Superstars that will shock you!
- Top 15 celebrity wardrobe malfunctions on the Beach – #1 will leave you in stitches! (With Pictures)
You might as well educate yourself on the breed of people who are fine with infidelity.
1. Cheaters are more likely to be rock and roll fans.
Because music and sex really do go hand-in-hand, researchers have found that when it comes to cheaters, 41 percent of them prefer rock music to all other genres. Falling in line after that, respectively, is pop music (16 percent), country music (11 percent), classical music (7 percent), and rap/hip-hop came in last place with only two percent of cheaters favoring that stuff. Takeaway? Kanye and Kim really have a chance!