English sentences – I know even educated people commit grammatical blunders sometimes but there are grammatical blunders that are just so outrageous and shameful at the same time, when they come right out of the mouths of supposed ‘graduates’ from tertiary institutions!
- 5 disappointing blunders in Tiwa Savage’s explosive interview video
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what they won’t tell you
- Top 13 hottest football stars’ daughters – #1 will make your eyes pop out! (With Pictures)
- 7 easy ways to look younger than your age in less than a week – This will leave you in the shock of your life after trial!
If you have been guilty of the following as regard spoken English, then you have clearly moved from being a ‘Half-baked’ graduate to a ‘Quarter-baked’ graduate!!!
1) ‘You are smarting’…I heard a guy at a plaza who claimed to be a graduate saying this! Gush! Being smart is very different from being fast or slick. By the way, there’s no verb such as ‘smarting’ in English language which means the same thing as what this young man was trying to say!