1. Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian wouldn’t have been as hot in the 90s as she is today. Considering that she has made a career out of her looks and derriere, her career probably wouldn’t be where it is today, either. Kardashian has brought the Marilyn Monroe curves back in style, but the 90s waif look would have been out of reach for Kardashian. She is basically the opposite of supermodel Kate Moss, whose thin frame was considered to be beautiful at the time. Some also argue that she looks a little plastic and although plastic surgery continued to grow in the 90s, it wasn’t as common as it is today. It’s safe to say there wouldn’t be a bunch of Kardashian knockoffs running around today.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- “Why I married Kanu Nwankwo when I was only 18 years – Amara Nwankwo-Kanu opens up! (Read)
- LADIES: 6 things you are doing that push men away..
- The 8 celebrity husband snatchers in Nigeria – See how they stole other women’s husbands
- 13 Sure signs he likes you for more than just your body – See this now!
- Top Nigerian celebs and the houses they live in – See how big they are (With Pictures)
- 11 men Aliko Dangote cannot do without (With Pictures)
- Patience Ozokwor getting married to a popular Nigerian politician (See Photos)
- The fabulous life of Emmanuel Adebayor – His private jets, houses, motor bikes, cars, shoes (Photos)
- 13 Nigerian celebrities and their parents (With Pictures)
- 10 popular Nigerian celebrities and how they lost their virginity – You will NEVER believe this! (+Photos)