Lies Nigerian children tell: Most children would have at one point in their life, lied to their parents and even the most innocent child is no exception. It is inevitable that children would hide the truth from parents sometimes for reasons best known to them. Sometimes, it’s to avoid punishment, knowing that if you tell the truth, you will be in big trouble.
Lying is wrong but it’s normal for children to tell lies. In fact, we all tell lies or have told lies to minimize what we’ve done wrong or cover up our mistakes.
- 11 Actors who died on a movie set.. And in action (With Pictures)
- Top Nollywood stars who have passed away in recent years (+Photos)
- Top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria and the money in bank – Flavour tops Wizkid and Davido
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Pictures)
Below are 15 of the most common lies Nigerian children tell their parents.
1. I didn’t touch it, that’s how I saw it.
Even though you were the one that spoilt it and left it like.