1. Saudi Arabia
The country of Saudi Arabia takes the top spot in our countdown for countries where homosexuality is considered illegal. While technically the country condemns violators of their anti-gay laws to death, like many other countries, they have had a few very public executions thanks to the internet. This includes one in 2000 where someone was publicly beheaded with a sword. Being publicly punished with stoning and whipping are both written in as anti-gay punishments in the country as well. With the rise of the internet and social media, authorities are now even calling for punishment for those who come out online.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 11 celebrities associated with satan worshiping – This will shock many! (With Pictures)
- 10 Strangest diseases known to man (With Pictures)
- 11 Nigerian entertainers who died before the age of 40 (With Pictures)
- Top 25 Nigerian celebs and their cute kids (With Photos)
- 8 crazy photos of Cynthia Morgan that broke the internet
- LADIES: 25 Important things you need to know before dating..
- 8 foods that improves vaginal health
- Sad : Another death recorded in Nollywood, See who (Photo)
- Top 20 hottest photos of Nicki Minaj’s butt – #1 will make your eyes pop out!
- Top 10 Nigerian female celebrities with the hottest bikini bodies – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)