1. Interview Question: Tell us about Yourself.
Tip: If you’re attending an interview, here’s one question you can’t escape. and it usually comes first. The formula to getting the answer right is to start from where you currently are, then delve backwards a little bit about the experience you’ve garnered at your previous roles. And round off with the future – why you’re really excited about this opportunity.
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what they won’t tell you
- 15 Shocking facts about “V*gina” that will keep you up all night – EVERY lady should see this!
- Top 10 most beautiful daughters of northern billionaires in Nigeria (With Pictures)
- 15 Foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
Answer: “I’m currently an Accounts Officer at GTBank, where I manage the accounts of some of the bank’s top customers. Before that, I worked at KPMG as a graduate trainee for 2 years. My experience there really enhanced my analytical and problem solving skills. I’ll love the chance to advance my career in the Oil and Gas Sector, which is why I’m so excited about this opportunity with the Petroleum Training Institute.”