The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, says the total amount of money diverted for arms purchase in the last administration is actually $15 billion and not $2.1 billion. Lai said this while speaking at the Federal Government town hall meeting in Kaduna state yesterday May 10th.
According to him, the fight against corruption by this administration has made Nigerians become less tolerant of corruption
“Today, Nigerians are less tolerant of corruption and corrupt people than before. This is because we have raised the bar in the fight against this cankerworm. We have also brought to the attention of Nigerians the cost of corruption. Thanks to the sensitisation campaign we launched earlier this year. Let me state here that the revelations from the $2.1 billion dollars are just a tip of the iceberg, because the total funds involved in the arms purchase is $15 billion”he said.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 HIV symptoms to watch out for in women – Guys, see how to know if she’s HIV positive..
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- 8 Nigerian celebrity sex scandals that made Nigerians shiver (+Pics)
- 7 times Zahra Buhari made her parents proud (With Pictures)
- Warning!!: 10 types of women you should not marry..
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup on – You need to see their real looks!
- The intimidating achievements of Mavin Records artistes after 4 years (With Pictures)
- Simple questions to make anyone fall in love with you – You need to see this!
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce (With Pics)
- Meet 10 Nollywood actresses who are owners of the luxurious Range Rover SUV – See who’s got the biggest (+Pics)