D’banj is ending his relationship with Ciroc Nigeria.
This news was shared by the ‘Emergency’ singer who took to his Instagram to post a clip of himself lounging by a pool, nursing a drink while caressing his pet dog as he bumped to his new tune, ‘Breaking News’.
The Picture caption, which read, “D’banj has decided not to renew his Ciroc Nigeria endorsement.” shocked fans.
D’banj did not explain why he is refusing such lucrative deal.
Last February, the singer and EME boss Banky Wellington were unveiled as Ciroc Nigerian ambassadors after the ultra-premium vodka brand, which made rapper Diddy massively successful, opened a Nigerian subsidiary.
Throughout his time as a brand ambassador, the singer shuttled across the world for events organised by the company, including the global lavish party held in Mauritius last June.
What do you think?
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- TeeBillz test for cocaine and other hard drugs and the result is shocking
- The most reliable ways to know if she is a slut – Make sure you see this!
- 11 men Aliko Dangote cannot do without (With Pictures)
- 10 Extreme things that only happen in the porn industry (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Hottest Nigerian female celebrities guys are dying to sleep with (With Pictures)
- Emeka Ike releases list of Nollywood producers who sleep with actresses – The list will shock many
- If you can answer these 6 questions, Know you are ready for marriage!
- 14 lucrative business ideas in Nigeria that will make you rich fast
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup on – You need to see their real looks!
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities who got married to older women (With Pictures)