FIRS seal off billionaire businessman Jimoh Ibrahim’s Nicon Nuga Hilton Hotel over N6.2b unpaid taxes
Officials of the Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS today sealed off the NICON Luxury Hotel, and also NICON Insurance Abuja, both owned by Billionaire businessman, Jimoh Ibrahim over N6.2 billion unpaid taxes. FIRS spokesperson Wahab Gbadamosi said the shutdown of the two businesses was part of a nationwide enforcement by FIRS for tax compliance.
See more photos after the cut…
- The 20 Hot single ladies running Nigerian entertainment (With Pictures)
- 7 English words Nigerians use everyday which don’t exist in the dictionary
- 11 things men really love about women – these things make them go crazy!
- How to tighten the vagina and keep away any bad smell – Ladies, see this now!
Photo credit: Sahara Reporters
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The long list of males and female celebs Rihanna has slept with.. (With Pictures)
- 10 popular Nigerian celebrities and how they lost their virginity – You will NEVER believe this! (+Photos)
- The intimidating achievements of Mavin Records artistes after 4 years (With Pictures)
- GUYS: 10 Simple ways to make your woman feel special like a princess
- How to grow sideburns fast – Steps you need to take! (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities you didn’t know were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 25 Nigerian celebs welcome 25 babies in 5 months (With Pictures)
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup on – You need to see their real looks!
- 15 Celebrities you forgot had passed away (With Pictures)
- 9 Women Jay Z is rumored to have cheated on Beyoncé with (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nigerian musicians with the biggest endorsement deals – See how stinky rich they are! (With Pictures)