Eccentric TV presenter, self-styled entertainer and popular VJ, Denrele Edun, last year promised he was finally settling down in marriage and that got his fans anticipating for the d-day.
Fast-forward to 2016, fans haven’t heard anything as it concerns his wedding bells.
In a recent chat with Punch, the Channel O presenter says the wedding will still take place.
According to him,
“I will still get married, honestly, I was supposed to get married last year and I did not plan to publicise the whole affair. I intended to tell people few days to the day of the wedding so that they would come and find out who I was getting married to. But somehow, the news leaked and there was too much media hype around it.
At a point, it began to look as if I fabricated the story to be in the news but it was the real deal for me. I am trying to pursue the matter but I am not going to say when it would happen. When it is time, people would get the invite but I would not blab. I am going to get married in Nigeria because I have realised over time that I am loved by all. I would not do a strictly VIP crowd because I would invite everybody who is interested in coming, they should come and watch me get married.”
Although he did not mention his fiancée’s name, the eccentric one said his woman is not in the entertainment industry.
“My fiancée is not in the entertainment industry. She used to be in the industry but quit because she could not come to terms with the industry so she decided to do a regular 9-5 job. Relationship is all about communication, if anyone tries to change who I am, I would send the person back to her family house and collect my bride price back. It cannot happen because at the end of the day, we would be hungry at home and start looking at ourselves. Marriage would not change me. I know that there is that factor of staying true to one person which I am working on. I am getting there,” he added.
- 14 Shocking photos that prove Kim Kardashian’s butt is completely fake
- 14 lucrative business ideas in Nigeria that will make you rich fast
- Top Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars – See who has the most expensive! (+Pics)
- 20 Memorable dates to remember in Tiwa Savage & TeeBillz’ marriage (With Pictures)
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- 27 Celebrities that have killed people – You will be shocked seeing this list! (+Photos)
- 15 Everyday things you didn’t know affect a man’s performance in bed
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – #5 & #4 will shock you (+Photos)
- The 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #1 is a banger! (With Pics)
- 10 English sentences that can make you appear as a ‘Quarter-Baked’ graduate
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- Actress Mercy Aigbe reacts to Teebillz and Tiwa Savage’s marriage saga – See what she has to say!
- 11 A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men (With Pictures)
- The Managing Director of Pepsi speaks about terminating Tiwa Savage’s contract