Finally, one day, they opened up to each other and discovered they were going through the same gender battle.
Jamie, 23, who kept her birth name, and Chloe, 20, who used to be called Daniel, said it was amazing to be able to reveal their secrets to each other and help each other.
- 15 signs the two of you are simply meant to be together..
- The fabulous life of Emmanuel Adebayor – His private jets, houses, motor bikes, cars, shoes (Photos)
- 10 Reasons why men cheat – This is the real truth!
- Top 5 most attractive Nigerian female police officers – You need to see number 1! (With Pictures)
Jamie who is a bartender in Dublin said:
‘It was a huge relief for me when Chloe told me because I felt like we were in it together. ‘We had always been in it together from the start but we just didn’t realise. ‘I don’t feel either of us has influenced the other, we were born this way. But I do think it’s amazing that we’re on this journey together. Chloe is my greatest supporter and doing it together has helped us both.’
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The 10 most shocking transformations of Nollywood actresses.. Unbelievable! (With Pictures)
- 7 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are from Royal families (With Pictures)
- 10 Facts you didn’t know about a woman’s cl*toris
- Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson is pregnant again (See Photo)
- 14 Nigerian celebrities who were once trailed by Gay/Lesbian rumours (With Pictures)
- 7 adorable photos of Timaya and his daughter, Emmanuela as she turns 4
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup on – You need to see their real looks!
- 15 Real life people with unbelievable superpowers – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- 11 men Aliko Dangote cannot do without (With Pictures)
- 15 Rare pictures the WWE would never want fans to see