‘Nobody who ever touched Diezani had survived during Jonathan’s administration’ – Emir of Kano, Sanusi
In a yet to be aired interview for Forbes TV’s “My Worst day with Peace Hyde”, Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, former Governor of Central Bank, said nobody who had touched (confronted) embattled former Minister of Petroleum Resources Diezania Alison-Madueke when she was in office, survived it.
- 14 Shocking photos that prove Kim Kardashian’s butt is completely fake
- 14 lucrative business ideas in Nigeria that will make you rich fast
- Top Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars – See who has the most expensive! (+Pics)
- 20 Memorable dates to remember in Tiwa Savage & TeeBillz’ marriage (With Pictures)
Sanusi got into trouble with the last administration after he alleged that $20 billion from the NNPC account was missing. In this interview, Sanusi said Jonathan threatened him. Watch the trailer of the interview after the cut…
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- 27 Celebrities that have killed people – You will be shocked seeing this list! (+Photos)
- 15 Everyday things you didn’t know affect a man’s performance in bed
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – #5 & #4 will shock you (+Photos)
- The 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #1 is a banger! (With Pics)
- 10 English sentences that can make you appear as a ‘Quarter-Baked’ graduate
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- Actress Mercy Aigbe reacts to Teebillz and Tiwa Savage’s marriage saga – See what she has to say!
- 11 A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men (With Pictures)
- The Managing Director of Pepsi speaks about terminating Tiwa Savage’s contract