Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs was pictured sharing jokes with three women at his George’s restaurant in Manchester as pictures surfaced of his wife, Stacey, crying outside a night club in Manchester amid divorce and marriage problems as a result of Giggs’ infidelity. The photos according to Sunday Mirror, taken at the Manchester United legend’s eatery, should prove things are over for long-suffering wife Stacey after she ended their marriage and will possibly take 50% of his £40million fortune.
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Nigerian female celebs that drive the most expensive cars – They’re the big ballers (With Pics)
- 10 Celebrities who don’t like wearing bras (With Pictures)
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what they won’t tell you
Read the report by Sunday Mirror after the cut + more photos
Giggs, 42, was holding court with two blondes and a brunette.Yesterday one friend close to Stacey, 37, said:
“If there was any doubt that things were over between Ryan and Stacey this picture proves it. It’s the final kick in the teeth for her.”
Stacey and Giggs held crisis talks last week to try to save their marriage.
The footballer has vowed to stay at the marital home for as long as he can for the sake of the couple’s two children. And Giggs, United’s assistant manager who watched his club beat Norwich 1-0 yesterday, has confided in pals he may look to leave the Premier League club before the new season to make a fresh start.
Our exclusive pictures of Giggs were taken five days after he and Stacey had a heart-to-heart over whether there was any chance they could heal their shattered relationship.
They left George’s together on Sunday night and returned to their nearby £4million mansion in Worsley, Manchester.
The pair spoke late into the night trying to find a way to patch things up. But on Thursday Giggs was back at George’s for a spring party where he soon caught the attention of a group of ladies at the bar.
There is no suggestion he is involved with any of them. But an onlooker said:
“He seemed to be in good spirits. He was laughing and joking with everyone. There were a lot of his friends there and he was having a good time.
“He was having a joke with a table full of girls. You wouldn’t think he’d been all over the papers because his marriage is on the rocks. He was having a good time.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 9 A-List Nigerian artistes that really don’t like themselves but pretend to (With Pictures)
- Simple questions to make anyone fall in love with you – You need to see this!
- The 10 most shocking Nigerian celebrity transformations (Before and after pictures)
- How to text a girl you like and make her want you in no time..
- 10 Former Nigerian music youngsters that failed to reach potential (+Photos)
- The wealth and expensive lifestyle of Don Jazzy – See how much he has in his bank & how he spends it (With Pictures)
- 15 Celebs Who Slept Around, But Couldn’t Find Fame [+Photos]
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with chieftaincy titles (With Pictures)
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup on – You need to see their real looks!
- 10 Times Tiwa Savage and Teebillz deceived us (With Pictures)