Celebrities clapping back at fans who bullies them is beginning to get interesting by the day. Gone at the days when celebrities allow sleeping dog to lie, when fans comes for them.Cyber bulling might just not go away anytime soon, as fans seem to enjoy rattling celebrities most times. A fan bullied busty actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke recently when she posted a selfie with co-actress, Adunni Ade.The picture had the screen diva sticking out her tongue, and this got a fan pissed as he said, Ronke’s tongue needs surgery.
- Check out 13 extremely hilarious quotes by President Robert Mugabe
- Mother-Daughter Duos: Top celebrity mums and their pretty daughters
- Top 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- 10 successful Nigerians that are not university graduates – This will shock many! (+Photos)
Giving a clap back, Ronke Oshodi Oke responded saying, if her tongue needs a surgery then that of his mum needs to be cut off, and if the mum is late, then the daughter or wife’s tongue should be chopped off.
Well, on the course of doing so, the actress didn’t watch her grammatical error, as she wrote ‘Alive as A life.’
Truth is, no one is above mistake, but one would expect this simple word to be well spelled by a celebrity of her caliber.
In her words: “if mine needs surgery, then your mum’s tongue needs to be cut off if she’s still a life. If not, then you have to cut off your wife or daughter’s thanks.”
see more pics of her at Yaw’s event :
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The 20 richest Nigerian actresses and their net worth – See who is #1 (+Photos)
- 10 celebrities you didn’t know were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 awkward photos of Dbanj with female fans that shook the internet and will make you shiver
- 10 Cheap ways to increase your breast size – Ladies, see this now!
- 8 Nigerian celebrity sex scandals that made Nigerians shiver (+Pics)
- Hottest students in Bowen University for 2015 – Male & Female (With Photos)
- 9 A-List Nigerian artistes that really don’t like themselves but pretend to (With Pictures)
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- 15 Times Nigerian women deceived men with their makeup (With Pictures)
- Peace Mass Transit Accident: Meet the 2 people that survived as they tell what really happened