Foods that will make you look 15 years younger – Food is necessary to sustain life. Food is eaten basically to provide the money with energy for the day-to-day activities. As some foods supply the body system with so much nutrients, so also, some classes of foods cause allergy and are deleterious to someone’s health.
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- Open letter to Tiwa Savage: Dear Tiwa, salvage your ‘Savage’ (A Must Read)
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- 8 Nigerian celebrities caught doing unusual things in public (With Pictures)
Below are some of the foods that could make a person look much younger than his or her age, if eaten especially when someone is getting to advance age in life. It is also advisable you meet a nutritionist or a dietician for more expert and medical advice on how these foods could help you cut down aging and wrinkling of your skin.
Lettuce is often added to vegetable delicacies. It contains the element iron which is need during aerobic respiration. Iron is found in haemoglobin which reacts with oxygen to give oxy-haemoglobin, which acts as anti-free radicals. Lettuce is known as fresh breath freshener. This is because, it helps to prevent halitosis. Halitosis is known as bad breath.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Photos of how top female celebrities looked like before they became rich and famous (+Photos)
- Top 10 cities in Nigeria with the hottest girls – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 5 Men Genevieve Nanji has slept with – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 7 Surprising fruits that will boost your sexual performance
- LADIES: 9 Sure signs the guy you’re dating doesn’t love you – Don’t let him fool you!
- Top 10 Nollywood actresses who are in their second/third marriage (With Pics)
- The 8 celebrity husband snatchers in Nigeria – See how they stole other women’s husbands
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with the most perfect bodies – See their sexiest pictures!
- 7 Nigerian celebrities who own a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon (With Pictures)
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)