Jose Mourinho and Giggs to manage Manchester United – Louis Van Gaal stated that he will continue his managing career with Manchester United – According to the numerous rumours Mourinho also has an agreement with the Red Devils – Ryan Giggs has also signalled his intention to manage Manchester United
- Top 23 most expensive secondary schools in Nigeria – See their mind blowing fees! (With Pictures)
- 20 Movies & TV shows where actors had real s*x (With Pictures)
- Top 11 Nigerian female celebrities with the most expensive engagement rings (With Pictures)
- Epic Fail! The 10 most embarrassing celebrity moments ever – This will leave you in stitches! (With Pictures)
According to the Sun, Manchester United head coach Louis van Gaal is set to be offered a director of football position at Manchester United in a move that would enable Jose Mourinho to take over a managerial role in 2017-18.
The source reports that the coaches have previous experience working together during their time at Barcelona in the late 1990s, while United vice chairman Ed Woodward remains determined to use the Dutchman’s vast experience to the club’s advantage.
After the last EPL match of the season, Van Gaal was greeted on to the pitch for his post-season address by a hail of boos. And according to the numerous rumours, the tactician will be replaced by Jose Mourinho next season.
However, Van Gaal stated: “Yes I will be here next season, because I have signed a three-year contract”. Ryan Giggs has also signalled his intention to leave Manchester United if Jose Mourinho is appointed manager ahead of him.
Giggs has also asked his class of 92 pals working with the Old Trafford outfit to quit if the Portuguese is appointed as he himself is looking to make his way in management at a new club.
According to Mourinho, he is yet to put pen on paper for any club, adding that Louis Van Gaal is a friend to him.
“Van Gaal is my friend, I worked with him for a few years. I am always linked with jobs and in the summer I will have a job, but in this moment I can promise you I do not have a contract with any club. I am not in a position to turn jobs down, I am in a position to analyse. I am in a position to be open to any club or national team,” Mourinho said.
The former FC Porto and Real Madrid manager however admitted that he would prefer to continue working in the Premier League: “I have to be honest, if possible I would prefer a club but I must analyse to see what is best for my career and to be back with everything I have.”
“I would prefer to be in England. I love the country, I love the football here, my family is very stable and happy. If possible, yes, it would be my first choice,” the 53-year-old added.
Mourinho has disclosed to friends and associates he will become Manchester United’s manager at the end of the season, according to reports in several British newspapers
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 11 celebrities associated with satan worshiping – This will shock many! (With Pictures)
- 10 Strangest diseases known to man (With Pictures)
- 11 Nigerian entertainers who died before the age of 40 (With Pictures)
- Top 25 Nigerian celebs and their cute kids (With Photos)
- 8 crazy photos of Cynthia Morgan that broke the internet
- LADIES: 25 Important things you need to know before dating..
- 8 foods that improves vaginal health
- Sad : Another death recorded in Nollywood, See who (Photo)
- Top 20 hottest photos of Nicki Minaj’s butt – #1 will make your eyes pop out!
- Top 10 Nigerian female celebrities with the hottest bikini bodies – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)