4. Positivity. Every time you share a smile, laugh at your partner’s jokes, agree with a comment your partner said, express appreciation, thank your partner for something, or express affection, you are offering “dollops” of positivity. The more dollops you give, the happier you both will be.
The moral of the story? Be prepared. Remember that a wedding is for one day. Marriage, hopefully, is forever.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- 14 Nigerian celebrity look alikes – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities who are now Yvonne Nelson’s enemies – See what they did to her (+Pics)
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup on – You need to see their real looks!
- See the beautiful wives of top Nigerian comedians – Who is the finest? (With Pictures)
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…