Top spots to escape the crowd in Lagos – It is true that Lagos is the heart of Nigeria and it lures a large crowd – both locally from other states and tourists from other parts of the world. As a result, a prominent feature of the city are its traffic-clogged streets, the almost non-existent sense of space and calm.
- 15 parents of Nigerian celebrities you’ll be surprised to see (With Pictures)
- 10 Nollywood actresses who can’t do without smoking (With Pictures)
- 12 unpleasant things about Beyonce EVERYONE needs to know (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities who were born rich but still work hard for themselves (With Pictures)
Those seeking serenity, however, should not be put off, the city still offers a number of under-the-radar spots where visitors can escape the crowds and enjoy a more sedate environment.
Jovago lists a few places where travelers can escape the hustle but still have a marvelous time.
1. La Campagne Tropicana Resort
A serene paradise located at Ikegan, Ibeju-Lekki Local Government Area, theLa Campagne Tropicana resort is barely two hours away from the busy crowds at the heart of Lagos. It is a luxury resort in Lagos made for quiet off-the-grid hideaways. You can spend some quiet time alone or with a lover in this destination, enjoying such exciting activities as canoeing, hiking, hunting, horse riding, beach volleyball, beach football, snorkeling and ocean water fishing.