Social media is one of the greatest developments of the 21st century and has influenced the lives of millions if not billions but it shouldn’t rule your life. Here are four ways to not allow social media rule your life.
1. Follow the necessary:
Social media is very tempting and everything can tend to look good and attractive but not all things actually help us be the best version of ourselves. Thus, only follow pages that add consistent value to your life.
2. Block away:
Don’t apologise for keeping people at bay, if they are stressing you or bringing your mood or esteem down, because we have a lot of cyber bullies these days. |Don’t let anyone rub you of your happiness, simply block them!
3. Be minimal:
Social media is still the internet in case you may have forgotten. Once you put stuff up there, it stays there forever. Thus, try to only put up things that you won’t regret having up for years to come. I’d advise staying away from the personal things like family posts.
4. Do you:
In the end, anything you do should make you feel comfortable and not be all about the other person(s), so craft your social media pages to suit your personality. Although, it may not be in good form to do this, but many interprete you via your social media page.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 Shocking facts about Colombian drug Lord Pablo Escobar (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- See how much they cost (photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebrity look alikes – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 9 A-List Nigerian artistes that really don’t like themselves but pretend to (With Pictures)
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- Photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup on – You need to see their real looks!
- Top 10 most beautiful Nollywood actresses right now – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 7 Nigerian celebrity siblings making it big in the entertainment industry (With Pictures)
- 10 Epic throwback photos of your favourite Nigerian celebrities – See how money has changed their lives!
- Top Nigerian celebrities who gave birth to beautiful children (With Photos)