Singer, Waje, in a chat with Genevieve magazine, discussed a lot about being a single mother and struggling to make a name in the Nigerian music industry and to a large extent, she needs to be commended.
- 18 lazy and easy ways to effectively lose weight
- Top Nollywood stars who have passed away in recent years
- GUYS: 15 places to touch on a woman’s body and get her turned on easily..
- 10 Sure signs your girlfriend is cheating – Don’t let her fool you!
The singer explained that things were very tough for her as a single mother that she could not live with her daughter until 2011, because she was going through tough times.
She disclosed that it was when things started falling in place for her that she knew everything that happened to her was a blessing.
She went on to reveal that her baby daddy never contributed to the growth of her child until recently because she wanted to be sure he was coming into her life for real. She added that when she was pregnant for him, he had nothing.
According to her, “I was young. He was young. Our relationship now is very cordial. We respect each other. He has not always been a part of my daughter’s life until recently. He met her last year. When she was quite young he showed interest but my fear was that he won’t be consistent. I didn’t want a situation where he would come in this year and leave the next. So I had to wait till I was sure that he would be there.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria and the money in bank – Flavour tops Wizkid and Davido
- 5 Foods you eat daily that totally kills your sex drive – See this now!
- Top Nigerian celebrities whose wives are older than them [With Pictures]
- Why I will marry late – Jide Kosoko’s actress daughter speaks up!
- The 12 female celebs who love showing off their cl*avage (With Photos)
- 7 easy tips on how to lose belly fat effectively
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Pictures)
- Top 10 best dressed Nigerian men in 2016 – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 10 Shocking facts about Rita Dominic (+Photos)
- 7 music stars that are forever grateful to Davido because the brought them fame & fortune (+Pics)