‘Genevieve Nnaji has finally paid me’- Young man who claimed the Actress owed him ₦18,000 explains what happened
It was in the news and all over the internet a couple of days that star actress, Genevieve Nnaji allegedly owed a young man the sum of N18,000 and refused to pay for it. The beautiful actress who didn’t like the whole public drama decided to die it all down by paying the cash and also putting up a cryptic post on her page. The young man explained that the star actress bought a cloth from the store where he works and paid N80,000 out of N98,000 and promised to have her manager pay the balance before the end of that day.
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- 15 parents of famous Nigerian celebrities you’ll be surprised to see (With Pictures)
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- The hottest students in Babcock University – Males & Females (+Photos)
The young man further claimed that Genevieve Nnaji or her manager didn’t show up for days and while his boss threatened to sack him, he took to social media to cry for help which had tons of people raining down insults on him for being so petty. In a new post via his Instagram page, he said the actress has since returned it and had some really harsh words for him as well. He furthermore explained that he declined an interview with Pulse, as he has a lot of respect for the actress and only wanted to get back the balance, nothing more. Below is the story as shared by him on Instagram.
Let me still begin to thank you all especially @instablog9ja and nairaland whose publication and her sister blogs made it possible for Aunty Genny to be alerted. People have so insulted me for days now over this. But how can I blame them?. Genny and her manager Harry and two ladies came to our shop today, returned the cloth and paid the balance and left with very harsh words that made me know I will barely last a few days at work.
Genny. I really never wished to go public, but my boss threatened me with sack that’s why I acted that way. I love Genny. Am a huge fan of hers, why will I want to taint her image. I love her, even if am given the chance now, I will marry her. See what truly happened. Genevieve came to our shop last week, i wasnt really excited because i have seen her a couple of times,saw a gown and liked it, my boss was sitting at her usual corner, so I attended to her. I told her the gown is 98k, she said she’s with 80, but her manager harry, will get me my 18k before the evening and she’s not with her credit card. I never bothered cos I felt the amount balance is nothing to her, waited till evening, days and she or her manager never showed up. Anytime the manager drives past our shop with her inside, I try waving them down but they do drive pass. Am just glad I got the money back today.Though she has blocked me on her IG page and called me a pig. Even pulse called me for an interview, I declined it cos I need just my balance and nothing more. Thank you
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The long list of males and female celebs Rihanna has slept with.. (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- See how much they cost (photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who died in the last three weeks (With Pictures)
- 3 Nollywood actresses that are sex addicts (with pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities and their beautiful love story – Olamide, Tiwa, Omotola make the list
- Top 10 highest paid Nollywood actresses of all time – See who’s # 1 (+Photos)
- Secret photos of Mercy Johnson that exposed her private body..
- Top 10 Romantic pictures of military weddings in Nigeria
- 9 A-List Nigerian artistes that really don’t like themselves but pretend to (With Pictures)
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup on – You need to see their real looks!