Pregnancy prevention pills – Whether you know it or fail to admit it, hormones have a huge impact on our daily lives. From having a face riddled with pimples to wanting to eat barely 2 hours after a meal, hormones play a vital role in our day to day activities. As such, it will be foolhardy to believe that pregnancy prevention pills which basically work and act as hormone regulators will not have a huge impact on hormonal balance.
- GUYS: 5 Signs your woman’s private part is healthy and safe – See this now!
- 11 More crazy pre-wedding pictures of Nigerian couples that will leave rolling on the floor!
- 5 reasons why most guys dump women after sleeping with them..
- The 20 richest Nigerian actresses & how much they have in bank account
Here are seven things pregnancy prevention pills such as postinor-2 and sedenol do to your body that have little or nothing to do with birth control.
1. They Help To Conserve Blood
The amount of blood every woman let’s out per menstrual period varies from one woman to another. Normal bleeding is however considered to be within the range of 80 to 85 ml. Having a much heavier flow can potentially cause you to have anemia which may result in fatigue. Pregnancy prevention pills can help to lessen your monthly flow by thinning out the lining of the uterus which will ultimately result in less bleeding for every month you take the Pill.