Pretty Yoruba actress, Dayo Amusa, has been in the news lately after she tried to stand up for the Kosoko families but she was not spared by controversial social critique, Kemi Omololu, who gave a brief insight of the actress way of life.
- How to get rid of black spots on your face in just 15 minutes
- Top 10 Hottest Nigerian female celebrities guys are dying to sleep with (With Pictures)
- 11 key facts about Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz marriage – What you never knew!
- Top 7 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – This Forbes ranking will surprise you! (With Pictures)
Maligned by the various accusations leveled against her, the actress has chosen to remain silent while watching the turnout of things as her name keeps trending on the lips of many.
The actress looking cool on the sunny afternoon, decided to air her mind on the way people perceive celebrities thinking that they are one super natural being without bloods in their vein.
Dayo, who is pained by the way people criticise others and their works pointed out that they as humans have been trying their best but people should think twice before throwing shades at them.
In her sober reflection, she wrote; “CELEBRITIES are not supernatural being. It’s so PATHETIC of anyone to think otherwise WORDS!!! Those five letters can make or break anyone. The words you hear can either lift you up or bring you down. The words you say to someone can either uplift them or destroy them. I see & read a lot of postings on social media & some of these words cuts deep. Forget about the usually high school bullies. High tech bullies (cyber bullying) are deadly!!!! The way these people furiously attack other people’s picture,career,family,even worse,children is terrible. It’s even more disheartening when I see grownups doing this.
“How does one criticized their fellow human being in such manner? Hiding behind the keyboard to make other people miserable will never add values to your life. I have noticed this predominantly among Nigerians/Africans. The way they tear down makeup artist & their work is mind blowing.
“Don’t get me started on Nigerian artist both actors & musicians.There is something called constructive criticism or unbiased opinion. I must commend Nigerian artists,they are actually doing their best with what they’ve got. In a country as frustrating as Nigeria, no light, no water, pricy fuel & bad road,they still managed to produce decent movies. Nigeria’s movie industry has actually improved a great deal,most especially the Yoruba movie industry.
“We have great actors and producers producing & acting in great movies.It’s sad to see that these folks still get attacked on social media.People felt it’s their calling to meddle in these people’s personal life. These folks are not made of stones.They have feelings just like u & I. I don’t think I can sit back & let anyone attack me or my family like that.Only a coward sits behind a screen & a keyboard & bully other people.We need to do better, let your words encourage,lift & build others. Remember we’ll all give an account of every idle words.Let’s build each other up. Uplift other people’s business. If you have to say something think about your words. if you are in the other person’s shoes, how will you feel if those words are spoken to you? Life is difficult enough for us to be tearing each other down. Think before you type. Thank you.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 Shocking facts about Colombian drug Lord Pablo Escobar (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- See how much they cost (photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebrity look alikes – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 9 A-List Nigerian artistes that really don’t like themselves but pretend to (With Pictures)
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- Photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup on – You need to see their real looks!
- Top 10 most beautiful Nollywood actresses right now – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 7 Nigerian celebrity siblings making it big in the entertainment industry (With Pictures)
- 10 Epic throwback photos of your favourite Nigerian celebrities – See how money has changed their lives!
- Top Nigerian celebrities who gave birth to beautiful children (With Photos)