Adebayor’s tribute to Stephen Keshi – Togolese forward, Emmanuel Adebayor yesterday, Sunday, 19th June paid tribute to the late Stephen TogKeshi who was a one time coach Togolese national team. A match was organized in Lome, Togo in honour of over the weekend and Adebayor who was present had this to say about the late Kesh:
“I knew Keshi when I was very young. He taught me a lot in my career. His death is a great loss to African football,” Adebayor told AFP.”
“Keshi is a man I will never forget. He taught us about discipline in the squad and he made us a force at the time,” former Togo captain Jean-Paul Abalo Dosseh also added.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 8 times Rihanna went topless in public – Number 1 will keep your tongue waging (photos)
- The 10 most shocking transformations of Nollywood actresses.. Unbelievable! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nigerian female celebrities who are driving the most expensive cars
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what they won’t tell you
- 15 wedding photos that show Nigerian couples are the sweetest – #15 will melt your heart!
- “Why I married Kanu Nwankwo when I was only 18 years – Amara Nwankwo-Kanu opens up! (Read)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- LADIES- 7 natural herbs that can tighten your vagina in no time
- LADIES: 6 things you are doing that push men away..
- 9 A-List Nigerian artistes that really don’t like themselves but pretend to (With Pictures)