Watch David Villa and Frank Lampard in a faceoff after New York City win
It must hard for David Villa , one moment you’re winning the World Cup and playing alongside Messi for Barcelona. The next, you’re plying your trade in a country which has more McDonald’s than people and earning your cake in a team with Mikey Lopez. Who? We don’t know either.
- LADIES: 7 things that happen to your vagina when you stop making love..
- Top 10 International Football stars you didn’t know are Nigerians (photos)
- 15 Foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- See how much they cost (photos)
The point is, the standard at New York City FC must take a bit of getting used to. Which is why, with the likes of Frank Lampard and Andrea Pirlo , the transition should be easier. Right?
Despite a 3-2 win, with all three of New York’s star players scoring, David Villa was absolutely fuming with Lamps – as seen in the video below.
The former Chelsea midfielder walks over to his team-mate with big smile on his face expecting a congratulatory hug. Instead, he receives an absolute ear bashing.
Watch video below:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 8 times Rihanna went topless in public – Number 1 will keep your tongue waging (photos)
- The 10 most shocking transformations of Nollywood actresses.. Unbelievable! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nigerian female celebrities who are driving the most expensive cars
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what they won’t tell you
- 15 wedding photos that show Nigerian couples are the sweetest – #15 will melt your heart!
- “Why I married Kanu Nwankwo when I was only 18 years – Amara Nwankwo-Kanu opens up! (Read)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- LADIES- 7 natural herbs that can tighten your vagina in no time
- LADIES: 6 things you are doing that push men away..
- 9 A-List Nigerian artistes that really don’t like themselves but pretend to (With Pictures)