Songs by Nigerian secular artistes that could pass for gospel – The Nigerian music industry has come a long way and several secular artistes, despite their music genre still always find a way to stay thankful to God by doing one or two Gospel songs in a bid to show appreciation to God for their immeasurable talent bestowed on them.
- 5 Things you should NEVER tell your partners mother..,Ever!
- LADIES: 10 Signs you’re the one killing your relationship.. not him!
- 13 Most abused English word by Nigerian that make them sound empty-headed
- 21 Storylines that will happen in Game Of Thrones Season 7 (With Pictures)
While, it is not new for secular artistes to dab into gospel songs every now and then, some of them have managed to become hit songs and we thought to bring you a list of top songs by secular artistes that could easily pass for gospel songsand could be performed in a church.
Here’s a list of our favorites in no particular order and don’t forget to add yours by leaving a comment below:
10. Dagrin ft. Omawumi – Thank God
DaGrin may be gone, but one of the remarkable songs the rapper ever released was ‘Thank God’ off his second album ‘CEO’ (Chief Executive Omo-ita)
The song talks about DaGrin’s experience and ordeal growing up as he thanked God for how far he had come in life despite.