1. Adam Levine
Adam Levine’s first tattoo was inked on his body at the age of 21 as a tribute to 9/11. While this is super meaningful, he later got a beaded necklace tattoo in Japan because he said he was bored!
His biggest piece is by far the intricate tattoo on his back of a mermaid at sea. It was reported that the tattoo took over six months to complete. This tattoo was crafted by tattoo artist Bryan Randolph of Spider Murphy’s Tattoo shop in San Rafael, California.
Levine also has a tattoo with the Sanskrit word “TAPAS”. It is not what you are thinking, not the appetizer tapas! Tapas stands for fire, passion, and keeps him connected to something that changed his life, yoga. Levine even has his yoga instructor come on tour with him.
Levine also has a signature eagle tattoo across his abs. He doesn’t really have an explanation for why he got that tattoo, just that it was a part of his “long, weird, awesome journey of life.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 9 A-List Nigerian artistes that really don’t like themselves but pretend to (With Pictures)
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who hate themselves so badly – This will shock many! (+Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebrity look alikes – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- See the beautiful wives of top Nigerian comedians – Who is the finest? (With Pictures)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup on – You need to see their real looks!
- SO SAD: Popular actress shot dead a day to her birthday (See Photos)
- 12 Things you should always tell the one you love… Very important!
- 15 signs the two of you are simply meant to be together..