Wizkid’s son graduates to grade 1 – Nigerian music star Wizkid must be a proud father wherever he is now as his son Boluwatife Balogun had made his way into Grade 1 in his primary school. Wizkid, the father of Bolu turns 26 by midnight, July 16th. Lot of good news in the Starboy camp.
- 5 Things you should NEVER tell your partners mother..,Ever!
- LADIES: 10 Signs you’re the one killing your relationship.. not him!
- 13 Most abused English word by Nigerian that make them sound empty-headed
- 21 Storylines that will happen in Game Of Thrones Season 7 (With Pictures)
Peep some photos from his graduation below
Bolu, who turned 5 in May got celebrated by his mother on social media. She wrote, “I Bless God For Today!! For Making It Possible For Me To Witness This Beautiful Day.. Just Like Yesterday.. My Young King is a Graduand?? And I’m So So Proud Of Him❤️ Grade 1 here we come?? #Thankful #ProudMum“.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The moment actor Seun Akindele cried uncontrollably at his wedding ceremony(See Photos)
- 12 Hilarious ways Nigerian parents react when it’s time for sex education with their children (With Pictures)
- Top 10 highest paid footballers in the world right now – #3 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 6 Major reasons why Senate may impeach President Buhari
- LADIES: 20 Love songs that will show your man how much you LOVE & ADORE him
- 15 Parents of Nigerian celebrities you’ll be surprised to see! (With Pictures)
- 20 Photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup – You need to see their real looks!
- Top 10 Romantic pictures of military weddings in Nigeria
- Fans asks Emma Nyra to bring her boobs closer after she shared this photo (Look)