Proverbs – Nigerians are known to have their way with words especially using pidgin English. These are some hilarious pidgin English proverbs.
Here are a few Nigerian pidgin proverbs and their translations;
- How to make your boyfriend want you more than ever..
- LADIES: 12 things that should NEVER go anywhere NEAR your v*gina..
- The top 10 best Nigerian private universities in 2016 – See which is #1 now..
- Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in shock! (+Pics)
1. “Today’s newspaper na suya paper for tomorrow”
Meaning: No position is permanent in the long run
2. “I get am before no be property”
Meaning: You need to live in the present, not the past.