Friday nights for Nigerian youths – In offices, schools and homes across Nigeria, many are holding there breath for 5pm, 4pm or basically for the sun to go down, so they can say, with their chest: TGIF! Yes, it is almost time to wind down after the week’s work, but while you wait for that time, look at this pictures that describe Friday nights for Nigerian youths:
- Top 7 confraternities in Nigeria and their history + beliefs (Must See)
- 7 women who you won’t believe actually exist (+Photos)
- Nigerian celebrities who attend White Garment Church – You’ll be surprised seeing this
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pics)
1. When your friends are all hyped about Friday night, but you are not…
Because you know the only thing you will do is sleep.