4. The effective copper T
This is committed when a doctor will implant a device which can be removed when the couple is ready to have a baby.
This method can 100% guarantee to prevent the pregnancy risks, either for man or woman. However, it is a permanent procedure, so unless you are not sure to not want biological children of your own in the future, then do not opt for this. Hope this tips helps You?
NOTE: This is specifically for Only Married Couples
CLICK NOW to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 reasons you should stop eating instant noodles (Must See)
- The 12 most memorable Davido moments that shook Nigeria (With Pictures)
- 18 hilarious quotes by Pete Edochie that’ll leave you laughing for days! [With Pictures]
- How to get rid of black spots on your face in just 15 minutes
- 10 Nollywood actresses who can’t do without smoking (With Pictures)
- The 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)