Monalisa Chinda is set to wed her beau Victor Coker in a white wedding reportedly set to take place in Greece. The lovely actress’ friends Jules Eche and Fashion for Life surprised Monalisa with a burlesque themed bridal shower which was well attended by her Nollywood colleagues and friends.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- Top 14 craziest pre-wedding pictures of Nigerian couples – This will leave you in stitches!
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
Monalisa was tricked into wearing a 60s themed outfit including a black corset dress on black trousers while setting off her ensemble with a pink fur and fascinator on her natural untamed hair.
Daniella Okeke, Fathia Balogun, Rukky Sanda, Jules Eche, Ufuoma Mcdermott, Elvina Ibru, Bimbo Akintola, Monalisa’s hair stylist Yellow Sisi and many other friends were on hand to celebrate with the 41 year old actress.
“Still about last night…. What a fun night it turned out to be! Once again @fashionforlifeffl and @jules_eche I’m grateful to you both for planning and hosting my surprise #burlesque inspired #bridalshower. You planned a beautiful evening that I will never forget — every detail was special. Many thanks to my darling stylist @zinkata1. I know it was hard to get me to follow the dress code of the night while keeping it a surprise, however you pulled it off well. Thank you for a bleats being consistent. To my friends and colleagues who were able to make it given the short notice, your presence meant so much to me @daniellaokeke @bimboakintola @rukkysanda @ufuomamcdermott @princesslisahenry @ememisong @elvinaibru @yellowsisi @faithiawilliamsbalogun …. if I left your name out, it was unintentional please. I am grateful to you all from the bottom of my heart! #Godbless.”
See more photos below:
CLICK NOW to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson expecting her 4th child
- 11 A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men (With Pictures)
- Nigerian female celebs that drive the most expensive cars – They’re the big ballers (With Pics)
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- 5 WEIRD Nigerian laws you didn’t know about (Must Read)
- 16 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are lawyers (With Pictures)
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who did poor jobs before they became popular
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebrities before all that fame – You will be surprised to see this!
- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
- Top 23 most expensive secondary schools in Nigeria – See their mind blowing fees! (With Pictures)