THE FAMILY FRATERNITY- COSANOSYRA
This cult was formed in 1978 at the University of Ilorin in Kwara State, but started operation in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife in 1980. It started with eight (8) persons in its mob (institution) called the ONO-BRIGADO (1st Brigade) with the first Don as Don KOOLKAT. This cult is styled after the notorious Chicago and Italian Mafia/Mob stars.
Some of their belief and sayings include:
- It is better for a bastard (non initiate) to chance/provoke a member than for a numbered bastard (members of other cult group)
- Retaliation after oppression
- Secrecy is where our power lies
- They believe in gambling, partying, dating girls, etc.
Members are referred to as: ”Maf” or ”Mafians”
ETERNAL FRATERNAL ORDER OF LEGION CONSORTIUM
DEDY NA DEBT
The K.K.K. cult was started by five students at the University of Calabar, Cross River State in 1986 during the military era. It ideals were borrowed from a cult in California and bears another name known as ETERNAL FRATERNAL ORDER OF LEGION CONSORTIUM or KLANSMEN KONFRATERNITY (KK). Members worship a demon called “Ogor” as their god. Symbolized by a human skull, mostly that of a mad/insane man.
Their beliefs and sayings:
- The affairs of a klansman before any other thing in life
- What concerns a klansman concerns all klansmen
- Status of other cult members are not considered or relevant
- Oath of secrecy abide to all members
- Peaceful man in a deadly mood, disagree to agree
Members are referred to as: ”Klansman” or ”Klansmen”