- No Friend No Foe
Members are referred to as: ”Fliers”, ”Airforce”, ”Airlords”, e.t.c
Other confraternities in Nigeria are Thu-Thu, Red Sea, Mgbamgba Brothers, Black Cat, The Fame, Snow Men, Fraternity of Friends, Black Cobra of Ife, Canary, Green Berrets, The Blood Spot, Scorpion, etc.
The Ladies are not left out when you talk about confraternities in Nigeria. So not neglecting them, below is a list of the top female confraternities: Confraternities in Nigeria
Black-bra, Black Berets, Woman Brassier (brave), Daughters of Jezebel, Pink Lady, Amazons, White Angels, Lady of Rose, Sisterhood of Darkness, Golden Daughters, The Ten wonderful Girls, White Ladies, The Royal Queens, Daughters of the Knight, The Knights of the Aristos, etc.
The sorority groups were formed as female responses to their male counterparts’ activities, imitations, and most interestingly these females are girlfriends of the members of the male cult groups. They act as spies to their male counterparts, prostitutions syndicates, agents of set-ups, e.t.c.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Emeka Ike releases list of Nollywood producers who sleep with actresses – The list will shock many
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- Top 7 Punchlines you missed from Wizkid’s latest insult at Linda Ikeji – She will cry after seeing this! (With Pictures)
- 10 people who survived their execution – You will be shocked to see how they survived (+Photos)
- The history of Big Brother – How it started and all the winners that have emerged over the years (#BBNaija)
- 11 Nigerian celebs who can’t do without smoking weed – #5 & #8 smoke like a chimney during winter (With Pics)
- 6 Nigerian male celebrities who married older women – #3 is 10years younger than his wife [With Pictures]