Victoria Inyama attacks girls dating married men – Former actress Victoria Inyama took to Instagram to rant over an issue that has been pressing her heart for a while. Victoria came for young girls that have resulted to dating married men and looting funds that is meant to go to their wife and family warning them that karma will eventually catch up with them.
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- The 20 richest Nigerian actresses & how much they have in bank account
- The 8 celebrity husband snatchers in Nigeria – See how they stole other women’s husbands
Read her rant in full below
“I just want to think aloud. They say what goes around comes around. My target are d younger girls yea. At this your young correct age, You gat everything on d freshness side going for U, And You dating A married man, cool, clap for yourself in @nedu_wazobiafm voice.
Forward slash many years later, You get married to d love of your life, Prince Charming. A good man, D hubby of lyfe. Only problem is! He’s also taking care of another babe or babes? like d one that took care of U. Now u vexing, fighting & in a Rage. Why?????? U forget so soon. Have u forgotten how u insulted d wife. How u flaunted d love loot???You even allowed baby to form! He even married U. Now he wants to marry No 3 and u don enter church. Plssssssss. 1st is to look for all d madams that have cried cause of U and apologise for d hurt and pain u caused them.
Then make peace with Karma. If you no been do, men will still be men but God won’t allow U to be over thrown. But if u been do then my dear chill and don’t kill another woman’s son. So, AV broken it down. Ma young beautiful chics, pls mind how it all happens now cause like a boomerang, it all comes back around so mind how u throw and flex. Study hard. Work hard. Pray hard. Don’t compare your progress to anyone’s. Don’t let your family cause u to do them things cause if it all turns bad, it’s your mom and siblings that will abuse u pass. Just saying. Have a blessed day. Be wise #live#love#learn”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 14 Nigerian celebrities who were once trailed by Gay/Lesbian rumours (With Pictures)
- Yes, marital rape is real: How my husband raped me on our wedding night..
- 15 Shocking facts about “V*gina” that will keep you up all night – EVERY lady should see this!
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities who were born rich but still hustle to make money for themselves (With Pictures)
- 11 celebrities associated with satan worshiping – This will shock many! (With Pictures)
- Exposed! See what actress Mercy Johnson is using to charm her husband (Photos)
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities whose teenage daughters take after their Beauty – See their Kids (With Pictures)
- The seven sexiest daughters of African presidents – See who’s #1 (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who hate themselves so badly – This will shock many! (+Photos)