Former Super Eagles player, Pius Ikedia collapsed and rushed to the hospital during a friendly match for Ajax
Pius Ikedia collapsed and rushed to the hospital – Former Super Eagles star, Pius Ikedia was rushed to a hospital in Amsterdam, Holland after he collapsed. This occured on the field during a friendly match, yesterday 20th August, 2016. He was playing in an exhibition match for Ajax FC to mark the the club’s 50th anniversary, when he suddenly collapsed. He was revived on the pitch and later taken to the hospital.
“It was a close shave with death for Pius. We only thank God that with proper care, we were not celebrating the death of another Nigeria football star on the pitch.” a top source told AfricanFootball.
CLICK NOW to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 major reasons why men love breasts so much
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- ‘I lost respect for Stella Damasus day she snatched Doris Simeon’s husband, fought Kate Hanshaw over a man’
- 6 Shocking things that happens to your body when you kiss someone
- LADIES: If your guy has these 21 qualities, marry him IMMEDIATELY!
- LADIES: Never have period s*x, until you’ve read these 6 things… Very important!
- Revealed: The real cause of Dagrin’s death! – You need to see this (Look)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)