Nollywood actress, Princess Chineke, has debunked rumours she is dating former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo. The actress, who made news headlines after she was engaged in an alleged lesbianism scandal which turned into a messy fight while on set with her colleague, Chrystabel Goddy, said she wondered why people made up stories of an affair with Obasanjo, by mere seeing them together.
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 5 things you should never disclose in a relationship – Make sure you see this!
- 13 Photos that perfectly describe Friday nights for Nigerian youths
- 7 Times Nigerian girls went completely naked in public all in the name of fashion (With Pictures)
The model cum actress in a chat with Star Gist said, “I was in New-York, I went to do something for the United Nations, the event was graced by different Presidents from different countries.
“The ex-president was there too, so for crying out loud, I had to work with him. We took lots of pictures together, but it wasn’t just me. Some other people took pictures with him too. I wonder why people came up with such stories.
“Well, its okay, it is part of the Showbiz, people would always talk. So, let them keep talking.”
Speaking further, the Enugu state-born thespian said she will never consider marrying a sugar daddy or a man much older than she is.
“I don’t think so. The youthful exorbitance might make you want more and that’s the beginning of a big problem,” Princess quipped.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 7 confraternities in Nigeria and their history + beliefs (Must See)
- 7 surprising fruits that will boost your sexual performance
- Top 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria for 2015 – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- 25 Nigerian celebs welcome 25 babies in 5 months (With Pictures)
- 11 Reasons why people cheat on their partners – #6 is so true!
- 10 Photos that Prove Timi Dakolo is the best Nigerian celebrity dad (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nollywood stars you probably didn’t know their real names.
- Patience Ozokwor getting married to a popular Nigerian politician (See Photos)
- 8 Stunning Nigerian celebrity wedding gowns that will blow your mind away (With Pictures)
- At last, Nadia Buari steps out with her twin girls (Photo)