Singer JJC’s who is so much in love with Nollywood actress Funke Akindele, seems to have put a hold on his music career to promote the projects of his lover; Jenifa’s diary.
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 5 things you should never disclose in a relationship – Make sure you see this!
- 13 Photos that perfectly describe Friday nights for Nigerian youths
- 7 Times Nigerian girls went completely naked in public all in the name of fashion (With Pictures)
In February, 2016 there were reports that the London based artiste cum producer, had proposed to the popular actress and she said yes, since then, the lover boy dedicated all his social media handles to the sole aim of promoting Funke’s projects.
In March 15, 2016, JJC released the video of his latest song titled ‘A da’ featuring his fiancee, Funke, after that video nothing else has been heard about the singer’s music career.
According to sources JJC who was described as a jealous lover has been acting as the manager of all Funke’s projects.
“JJC is always around her, they practically go everywhere together these days. The have become inseparable, even on movie sets and meetings. He is more like her manager now,” the source had squealed.
Before JJC, Funke Akindele had only been associated with two men, actor Femi Adebayo and her former husband
JJC’s whose real name is Abdul Rasheed Bello is a 39 years old father of three children from three different women. He was born on April 4. JJC has been living in London from since 1991.
In 2004 he dropped his the first album with 419 Squad called ‘Atide’. In 2012 he released his first solo album called ‘African Dream’. Last year his third album ‘Skillz’.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 7 confraternities in Nigeria and their history + beliefs (Must See)
- 7 surprising fruits that will boost your sexual performance
- Top 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria for 2015 – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- 25 Nigerian celebs welcome 25 babies in 5 months (With Pictures)
- 11 Reasons why people cheat on their partners – #6 is so true!
- 10 Photos that Prove Timi Dakolo is the best Nigerian celebrity dad (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nollywood stars you probably didn’t know their real names.
- Patience Ozokwor getting married to a popular Nigerian politician (See Photos)
- 8 Stunning Nigerian celebrity wedding gowns that will blow your mind away (With Pictures)
- At last, Nadia Buari steps out with her twin girls (Photo)