Ways the RIGHT person will love you – Real love is unconditional. My husband and I are high school sweethearts. We’ve been together for 22 years, and married for 14. Some might say we’re total opposites. He’s lively and outgoing; I’m quiet, a pretty classic introvert.
- 6 easy ways to get taller even after the age of 18 – Dont give up just yet!!
- 17 Tweets by Nigerians that are as hilarious as they are true (Photos + Tweets)
- Female celebs in Africa with biggest butts – #1 is an eye candy (With Photos)
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pics)
Our relationship isn’t perfect. We fight over little things sometimes. I wish with all my heart that he would remember to take out the trash without constant reminders. He wishes I would stop with the constant nitpicking. Our fights can get heated, especially when we’re tired and overwhelmed with work, life, and kids.
Most of the time, though, we really enjoy each other. We have a lot of common interests and really good chemistry. We have a commitment to work through our disagreements, and to find a way to understandd one another. But what holds us together — and what has contributed most to the longevity of our relationship — is the way we love each other. Our love has always been unabashed, plentiful, and real.
But it’s not just the love you feel — it’s the openness with which you share it, and in what ways you show up to express it. Here are ten ways you can tell that you have found someone who really knows how to love you.
1. They will love you without condition.
Real love comes without any expectations. You don’t have anything to prove, nothing to win. Yes, at the beginning of a love affair, you’re trying to entice and impress each other, but as time goes on there’s no need to perform in order to make love last.