9. Make sure you feel relaxed and happy when you’re with him.
If you feel stressed, anxious or have to walk on eggshells when you’re dating, something’s wrong. Trust your gut and keep track of how you feel. If there are more bad days than good ones, it might be time to move on.
When you’re in the RIGHT relationship, you’ll feel happy, relaxed and comfortable. I hear this from happy couples all the time!
With strong boundaries and high expectations, you’ll know when it’s safe to open your heart. And when you’re all in — when you’re authentic, generous, warm and loving — that’s when LOVE will show up. That’s when the magic will happen.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Popular Nigerian female artists who have second hand husbands (+Photos)
- 8 Nigerian female celebrities with the hottest boobs – #1 will make your eyes pop out! (With Pics)
- SHOCKING!! 10 Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (photos)
- Actresses who quit acting because of marriage (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities and their alleged gay partners (With Pictures)
- 14 secrets the Obamas’ don’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- Top Nigerian female celebrities that are virgins – You will be shocked after seeing this! (+Photos)
- The 7 highest paying jobs in Nigeria – See which is number 1 in Buhari’s administration
- 5 Men Genevieve Nanji has slept with – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- The 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #1 is a banger! (With Photos)