The A-list actress said this in a recent interview with Punchng, Speaking on her journey to stardom and how she became a star without relocating to Lagos, she said: “Lagos is too rowdy. It’s too busy for me. In Lagos, everybody is hustling. I am not a hustler.
- Meet the richest students in UNILAG
- 4 Nigerians who are Guinness world record breakers (With Pictures)
- The 20 richest Nigerian actresses and their net worth – See how much is in their bank
- 15 Shocking facts about “V*gina” that will keep you up all night – EVERY lady should see this!
All my life, I have never had to hustle for anything, anything I have came to me, including stardom. It is true that actresses have to sleep with producers to get roles, I’m happy I didn’t have to do so. Sometimes, it is people’s way of trying to explain away their failure.
I didn’t pass through it. From my experience, nobody ever asked to sleep with me. If you present yourself as someone that can sleep around to get roles, people will treat you that way. But the truth is, how many people do you want to sleep with before you become famous? She said.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 11 Filthy Rich Nigerian pastors that will make you feel jealous (With Pictures)
- The long list of male and female celebs Rihanna has slept with (With Pictures)
- 10 reasons you should stop eating instant noodles (Must See)
- LADIES: If your guy has these 21 qualities, marry him IMMEDIATELY!
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what they won’t tell you
- Top 10 richest pastors in the world right now – #1 is a Nigerian! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
- Top 10 countries with the highest rate of prostitution in the world 2015 – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)