Nollywood actress, Mercy in a recent interview with Punch talked about keeping a busy career, baby No 4 and having a great family life. On how she planned her life before she became famous, Mercy replied,
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- Female celebs who got married to men they snatched from other women (+Photos)
- Female celebs in Africa with biggest butts – #1 is an eye candy (With Photos)
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
“I feel that when you haven’t gone through life and you don’t have a bearing in life, that’s when you see certain decisions as unreasonable. Most of these people who make these statements have not even realised what they want to do with their lives yet.
I had planned my life right from when I was growing up. I arranged my life the way I wanted it to go. And that is why even when I was at the peak of my career and marriage came, I grabbed it because I know age keeps going and time waits for no one.
It means that I can have all of my four kids and then still get back to shape and come back to what I love to do. So I am not going to say things like, ‘I don’t want to have kids yet’ or ‘I am not going to get married and I want to keep acting because the young shall always grow’, you are not going to be number one forever. That is why when it is time for you to do something, you do it. Yoruba will always say in their prayers that when the time for a child to talk has come, by the grace of God, she will talk. When it’s time to go to school, he will go to school. That’s what I’m trying to do. I want to define my life in a way my daughter will want to define her own life.”
Speaking about her career and family,
“I think what has got me this far is placing my decisions on a scale of preference. I love what I do, I adore my husband, I adore my kids, so every time I have to make a decision, I pick which is more important, and I start from there. I understand the home front is more important so I manage my home and create time to do what I have to do. I think that has helped me get this far.”
On how soon fans should expect the fourth baby, Mercy replied sarcastically, “‘Coming soon’- like they say in the Nigerian movie industry”
CLICK NOW to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 reasons you should stop eating instant noodles (Must See)
- The 12 most memorable Davido moments that shook Nigeria (With Pictures)
- 18 hilarious quotes by Pete Edochie that’ll leave you laughing for days! [With Pictures]
- How to get rid of black spots on your face in just 15 minutes
- 10 Nollywood actresses who can’t do without smoking (With Pictures)
- The 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities and their alleged gay partners (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If your guy has these 21 qualities, marry him IMMEDIATELY!
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)