Nollywood Actress and Mother of one, Tonto Dikeh and her husband, Oladunni Olakunle Churchill, are celebrating their 1st anniversary as a couple today August 29th. The couple got married Last year in Tonto Dikeh’s Hometown, Rumukani in Obiokpor Iga, Rivers State.
- 10 best remedies to bleach your skin safely and efficiently
- Meet the richest students in UNILAG
- The 10 most shocking transformations of Nollywood actresses.. Unbelievable! (With Pictures)
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
An excited Tonto took to her Instagram and wrote:
“How time flies when you are in Love and having fun with your Soul-Mate..
It’s been a Splendid 1year of being your Wife..
Am lost for words to describe how I feel about you MY BABY.
You have been A great friend and thought my that friendship isn’t measured by how long you’ve known each other BUT how beautiful Life has been knowing you are part of their Life.
My Life has been greatly decorated since I met you,You strive for me to be a better person everyday of your life and that’s something that amazes me..
I deserve you,I deserve all of the Love, Care & friendship we Share..I deserve the Life I have with you,We are blessing to each other..
Thank you for being My Man,I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK.
You are my Sunhine and my Everything..Loving you is like Food to my Soul.I appreciate you my KINGKONG..
Happy Anniversary baby and many more years together ?❤???
Cant wait to marry you again before God..
CLICK NOW to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- LADIES: 12 things that should NEVER go anywhere NEAR your v*gina..
- 10 Extreme things that only happen in the porn industry (With Pictures)
- The top 20 best secondary schools in Nigeria for 2016
- The 15 worst Justin Bieber scandals (With Pictures)
- 4 Nigerians who are Guinness world record breakers (With Pictures)
- How to make your boyfriend want you more than ever..
- 10 things virgins discover on their wedding night..
- Top 5 Record labels in Nigeria right now – See which is number 1!
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
Discussion about this post