Seun Kuti, Son of Afrobeat legend, Femi Kuti has come for Nigerian monarchOoni of Ife in an interview with Sahara TV. Ooni declared that Jesus is his Father in a RCCG Church in the US last month. His declaration caused stir on social media but Seun is the first to attack him.
- Top 23 most expensive secondary schools in Nigeria – See their mind blowing fees! (With Pics)
- The seven sexiest daughters of African presidents – See who’s #1 (With Pics)
- 10 celebrities you didn’t know were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 11 Nigerian entertainers who died before the age of 40 (With Pictures)
Seun said the Ooni’s statement is shameful after all the rituals he did before his ascension to the throne. He said the Ooni’s statement is an insult to the throne that is older than him, his lineage and anything that he thinks he knows
“Its just a shame. Its just like saying that the Queen of England says the Pope is her father. If she says she no longer believes in the Anglican church of England and Archbishop of Canterbury and she swears allegiance to the Pope who is a fellow christian but a catholic, she will leave that throne that day. That will be the last day she will be the Queen of England. So for the Ooni to say he is the son of Jesus is cap over face, Shame! Shame! Shame! Especially after all the rituals he has done to become king of Yoruba people. It is literal when they say to become King in Yoruba land you have to eat the king (the previous king). Yes he is the king of everybody.
British people are Muslims too, Ifa worshipers too but it doesn’t mean the Queen will pander to them by going to worship with them. No, but she respects their rights to freedom and accommodation as the King, that is your duty but to go and start pandering with them is an embarrassment to a throne that is older than him, to a throne that is older than his lineage, to a thrown that is older than anything that he thinks he knows. There is another king like him, I have forgotten his name, one little young idiot that goes around saying it is the rituals that our ancestors have done that is why people are suffering so his throne is now a Christian, he is a Christian king. I mean it is just nonsense. If the Ooni can say that, I can see how one little stupid idiot that they also gave a crown too can say the same rubbish” he said
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top Nollywood stars who have passed away in recent years
- 10 Sure signs your girlfriend is cheating – Don’t let her fool you!
- 5 Nigerian celebrity best friends who are now arch enemies – See why their relationships crashed! (With Pictures)
- 8 crazy photos of Cynthia Morgan that broke the internet
- The 20 richest Nigerian actresses & how much they have in bank account
- The 8 celebrity husband snatchers in Nigeria – See how they stole other women’s husbands
- The 10 sexiest Yoruba actresses at the moment (With Pictures)
- How to touch a woman properly for intense pleasure – Guys, get in here!
- Top 20 most beautiful Ghanaian female celebrities – #1 is an Angel! (With Pictures)