Nigerian celebrities marriages that didn’t last upto 2 years – Even with some of them engaging in a flamboyant fairy-tale wedding, but due to ‘irreconcilable differences’ and so many other factors, marriages the marriage of these celebrities have been crashing left, right and center.
- 7 A-List Nigerian celebs that own luxurious mansions in USA – Unbelievable! (With Pics)
- The 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- 15 Rare pictures the WWE would never want fans to see
- 11 Reasons why people cheat on their partners – #6 is so true!
These celebrities listed below didn’t enjoy their marriage for more than 2 years.
1. Funke Akindele and Kehinde Oloyede – 2012-2013
When Funke Akindele tied the knot with Kehinde Oloyede back in 2012, it was glamorous affair. It however crashed a year later after Kehinde proved to be a serial baby daddy and cheat.
Their marriage was alleged to have ended after Oloyede kept a string of affairs and even returning to the women he had prior to the big celebrity wedding with Funke Akindele.
The actress emerged on Friday, July 19, 2013 to confirm she’s actually separated from her husband of one year Kehinde ‘Almaroof’ Oloyede.