How Nigerian girls dress to night clubs – Friday nights are filled with fun and so much glam and its best to make sure you are dressed to meet up to the occasion. As long as you are stylish and comfortable with what you are wearing, you should be good to go. The TGIF feel does not always mean a club night out. Some nights, you just want to take it casual.
- 7 A-List Nigerian celebs that own luxurious mansions in USA – Unbelievable! (With Pics)
- The 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- 15 Rare pictures the WWE would never want fans to see
- 11 Reasons why people cheat on their partners – #6 is so true!
You and your friends just go to play a game or see a movie, or any other really casual outing and some nights you just want to go wild. For those kind of nights where you don’t want to party hard, you can rock some very casual outfits. We want to style you up pretty for all your different events tonight. You want to look either sexy, classy or casual tonight, check out the friday night style below
1. Mhiz Hawtie
CLICK NOW to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 major reasons why men love breasts so much
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- ‘I lost respect for Stella Damasus day she snatched Doris Simeon’s husband, fought Kate Hanshaw over a man’
- 6 Shocking things that happens to your body when you kiss someone
- LADIES: If your guy has these 21 qualities, marry him IMMEDIATELY!
- LADIES: Never have period s*x, until you’ve read these 6 things… Very important!
- Revealed: The real cause of Dagrin’s death! – You need to see this (Look)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)