Zinedine Zidane to get over 100% salary increment after leading Real Madrid to Champions League title
When Zinedine Zidane replaced Rafael Benitez as first coach of Real Madrid, he was the lowest paid top manager in European football. His €2.7million-a-year salary was barely an improvement on what he earned as B-team manager. Following a successful first season during which he won the Champions League, he has agreed improved contract terms with the club.
Zidane’s new contract will seem him earn €5.5m a season which translates to £90,000-a-week.
Zidane guided Real Madrid to their second Champions League in the last three years in May when they beat Atletico Madrid in Milan.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Meet the 20 richest Nigerian musicians as Davido tops Wizkid (+Photos)
- 10 Shocking facts about Olamide and why he is called ‘Baddo’
- 7 Nigerian celebrity bedrooms that will blow your mind (With Pictures)
- 15 disturbing things hotels don’t want you to know – Everyone needs to see this now!
- Beautiful girl dies a day after ‘expensive Jeep’ drops her off (See Photos + How She Died)
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- The 12 major differences between ‘The Rich’ and ‘The Poor’ – This will change your mentality
- 10 Photos of Muslim brides that will melt your heart – These women are breathtakingly beautiful!
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who hit it big and refuse to move to Lekki (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who hate themselves so badly – This will shock many! (+Photos)