9. Following his release from detention by the Ibrahim Babangida regime, the couple went their separate ways in the mid 1980s. She was reportedly accused of receiving financial assistance from Babangida while her husband was in detention following the overthrow of his government. Buhari would later marry Aisha in February 1989.
10. In 1998, she was diagnosed to be suffering from diabetes mellitus in Saudi Arabia. For eight years, she battled the disease and breathed her last on the 14thof January, 2006. She was 53.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- LADIES: 8 Signs your man is not making love to you, he’s just se*in’ you!
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities who got married to older women (With Pictures)
- Bootylicious! 9 Photos of hot curvy African girls you just can’t stop staring at – You need to see number 1!
- The 10 most shocking Nigerian celebrity transformations.. Unbelievable! (Before and after pictures)
- LADIES: 8 Dangerous effects of Postinor 2 doctors will never tell you
- Mercy Johnson honoured as a global ambassador for miss Nigeria pageant (+Photos)
- 15 Celebrities who tragically lost their lives in their 20s (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to foreigners (with pictures)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)