1. Chukwuemeka Afigbo
According to Crunchbase, a database for tech heads, Emeka is a Strategic Product Partnerships manager for Facebook. He is focused on helping developers in Africa and the Middle East succeed by leveraging Facebook’s platforms , products and initiatives.
Emeka has a passion for growing the tech ecosystem in emerging markets. Prior to Facebook , Emeka led Google developer community initiatives in Sub-Saharan Africa as part of the Africa and Middle East Developer Relations team. He played a huge role in Mark Zuckerberg’s recent visit to Nigeria.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Shocking: Meet Kenyan man who’s unable to have sex because his manhood has grown too big (See Photos)
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- 10 foods that kill belly fat instantly – This will help you!
- 14 Shocking photos that prove Kim Kardashian’s butt is completely fake
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- The 10 most shocking Nigerian celebrity transformations.. Unbelievable! (Before and after pictures)
- Yes, marital rape is real: How my husband raped me on our wedding night
- 13 African celebrity mums with the hottest bodies – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- Top 10 most influential Nigerian pastors in 2016 – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)