Things that happens when a young Nigerian buys first car – One of the topmost goal for every Nigerian be it male or female is to stop taking public transports – at least most of the time. Most yearn to buy a car by the time they have that million in their account.
- 5 things every virgin should know – No one will ever tell you this!
- Top 5 richest comedians in Nigeria and what they charge per show
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- Inside Dangote’s multi-million Dollar Abuja mansion… Mind blowing! (With Pictures)
But what are the things that happen when the car finally arrive? A discussion on Nairaland states these are the 8 things that happen!
1. Owning a car makes you feel like you’re finally a real person . You can just go to places whenever you feel like it . You don’t need to ask anyone, or wait for a bus, or jump okada or walk. You can just drive there. In your own car.
2. You have a long list of new contacts in your phone. for example, Wale mechanic, Tunji panelbeater, Seun rewire